Andrea Koop and Maggie Remynse are sisters and both Pickleball professionals competing at the highest level in the game. They talk about the challenges in playing with and against each other during tournaments and also how they balance being two of the best players in the world with full-time careers outside of the game.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why Maggie didn’t love Pickleball the first time she played and how long it took her to really enjoy the game
- The challenges of playing with and against your sister
- Which sister has the competitive edge when playing against each other
- The challenges of being a Pickleball professional and also having a full-time career outside of the game.
- Why Andrea and Maggie play Pickleball and why they will not be making Pickleball their full-time career
Mentioned in the Show
Paddletek Tempest Wave Pro
Follow the Pickleball Fire Podcast