Since 2010 Deb Harrison has been coaching Pickleball and making videos for the sport. Her knowledge of the game is incredible so during this interview we talk about some things you may have never heard of before such as the chop, loop, and hair pin drop. I think anyone who listens to this episode will learn something new that you can use to improve your game.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why her nickname is Pickle Pong Deb
- What Deb had to do so she could move to the Villages in Florida to play Pickleball
- The similarity of ping pong and Pickleball, which skills transfer the best, and what the heck is a chop and loop?
- How to be offensive with balls below the net and what the proper technique is
- The very interesting titles of some of Deb’s videos and what is a hair pin drop?
- How to be successful hitting third shot drops and how to practice them
- What is new age Pickleball?
Mentioned in the Show
Follow the Pickleball Fire Podcast