If you are a parent or a grandparent then you are going to enjoy today’s episode as I talk with author Gerrie Lewis. She has written an award-winning children’s book about Pickleball which tells a great story and has beautiful illustrations.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why Gerrie wrote a children’s book on Pickleball and how she came up with the storyline
- Which age group the book is for and how it has been received
- Why it took over one year to publish the book after the writing was complete
- The challenge Gerri has in writing books and how the illustrations come to life
- Which life lesson the book teaches to children and whether there is a sequel to Pickleball Patsy
Mentioned in the Show