Sally Huss started playing Pickleball just a few months ago at the age of 81. She has already written a book on the sport. Given her background as a Wimbledon junior tennis champion, you might think the book would be on technique. Instead, Dare to Dink is a fun book that all readers will enjoy. We also discuss how philosophies from Tai Chi and dance therapy can help your Pickleball game.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why Sally and the group she started playing with made up their own Pickleball rules
- How she applies Tai Chi and dance therapy to Pickleball
- Which player on the court is most likely to win the point
- Some of the great quotes from other players that she has in the book
- Sally’s creative side which includes her artwork and children’s books