The Greeks don’t have a word for Pickleball. Nor do they have one for Pickle. So you might think that Niko and Christie Fronimos will have difficulty introducing the game to the country. But they are on a mission to do just that.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What Niko and Christie’s last name in Greek means and how it relates to Pickleball
- How Niko was struggling in life until he found Pickleball
- Why they became ambassadors for the International Federation of Pickleball
- Why Niko & Christie train in Pickleball for over five hours per day
- Why it is essential to have credentials when promoting Pickleball in Greece
- What they are planning for their Greece vacation business