Daniel Moore had never heard of Pickleball. But his father, Scott, told him they were both going to become national champions. And they did that in 2014, winning singles titles on the same day. Fast forward a few years, and Daniel does not play as much Pickleball as he used to because he is involved in so many other aspects of the game. But today, he does take the time to discuss how to hit and return the spin serve.
In this episode we discuss:
- What Daniels father Scott told him when he first started playing Pickleball that became true
- Why he does not play as much Pickleball as he used to
- In which other countries Daniel helped to launch the sport and how it is marketed there
- What you can learn from the Pickleball Master Classes
- What are the challenges in hitting a spin serve
- How to return a spin serve