I am not going to lie that this might be a tough episode to listen to as we play a one-minute clip of a 911 call. But it is important as far as Ian Hutchinson’s story goes from being clinically dead to a certified Pickleball instructor.
In this episode we discuss:
- What Ian’s goal was when he first started playing Pickleball
- How he got on the fast track for learning the game of Pickleball and which coaches he learned from
- What Ian is doing for the sport of Pickleball in Australia
- How a regular bike ride turned into a life or death incident
- Why did Ian fell to the ground in one game on match point
- How to get CPR Friendly