Senior professional Anna Shirley was just a couple of months away from the USA Nationals when she experienced a freak injury. In this episode, we talk about how she went through some tough times and what she did to prepare for the Nationals despite the injury.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why Anna did not want to play Pickleball even though her mother was a National Champion
- How her background as a National Champion in another sport impacted her game
- Which professional player taught Anna the key aspects of the Pickleball
- What to think about when you are in a long dink rally
- What happened to Anna a few months before the 2021 USA Pickleball National Championship