I can tell Nicole Havlicek of Primetime Pickleball does a great deal of on-court teaching and instruction through her online Dominating Doubles Course. She goes in-depth on a few myths of Pickleball which you often hear from others when giving you Pickleball advice.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What helped Nicole transition from tennis to Pickleball
- Why she struggled against better players when she first started playing Pickleball
- How to handle advice from other players
- When to hit a third shot drop versus drive or lob
- The number one skill you should be practicing
- Does Pickleball have a no-person’s land like tennis?
- Whether you should move off the kitchen line to play more defensive
- What playing good defense does to your opponent
Mentioned in the Show