Sometimes it is really hard not to talk about tennis during g a Pickleball podcast episode. But that is because so many of the professionals have a tennis background. Nathalie Bagby does too, but what is interesting in the podcast is she lists so many differences between the two sports.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why Nathalie stopped playing tennis despite having been on the professional tour
- What she did to become successful on the senior professional Pickleball tour
- Why concentration and focus are so crucial in Pickleball
- How her practice schedule has changed since she started to play in tournaments
- Why it is so challenging to put together Nathalie’s tournament schedule
- Why she is looking for a paddle sponsor