Kevin Booth is a five-time National Champion in Men’s Doubles in Outdoor Racquetball. He is also a top senior professional in Pickleball, having finished second in doubles with his partner John Sperling at the Nationals. Today he gives three tips from racquetball that can help your Pickleball game.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why did Kevin quit playing racquetball and squash
- What you can learn from racquetball that can help your Pickleball game
- Why Kevin’s Pickleball shots are more creative than most players
- Why do you need to cross-train outside of Pickleball
- How the stiffness of your wrist impacts your Pickleball game
- How to improve your shot, so it is more accurate