We cover a lot of ground in this podcast episode with Hilary Marold, from the battle of the sexes with Bobby Riggs to being the first female network television commentator. We also cover how to improve your doubles game while playing singles.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why does Hilary like to play with a heavy paddle
- Why the first time she played Pickleball was at Nationals and how she did in the event
- How Hilary’s background as a drama major helped her sports commentating career
- What her strategy was when she played Bobby Riggs and how that experience propelled her into platform tennis
- Why playing singles is the best way to improve your doubles game