In the North playing Pickleball indoors is a necessity in the winter. But can you imagine an indoor tournament with 46 courts and a championship stadium which can seat 1,000 people? Well that is just what the Atlantic City Open will be when it is held in September.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What was the catalyst for putting together the largest indoor Pickleball tournament in the world
- How many courts will fit in the convention center, how many players they are expecting, and where they will come from
- How Kyle Yates became the host of the tournament and what his responsibilities are
- What are the dates for the tournament
- What you can do in Atlantic City besides play Pickleball and gamble
- What the court surface will be like, and which ball will be used