We have all played a game where are opponent gets on a hot streak, or we just aren’t playing well and get way down in a game like 9-2. In this episode, senior professional Gene Smyth gives some great tips for overcoming a significant deficit.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Gene unexpectedly became a Pickleball instructor
- Which future professional he played against in his first tournament
- How to figure out what level you should play in your first tournament
- What shots you should take to overcome a big deficit
- How you need to change your mindset when you are down in a game
- What you can do to slow down your opponent when they get on a hot streak