Just about every time I see a great photo of a Pickleball player, I see that it is Steve Taylor’s work. What I did not know about him is that he his work in video production came before his photography. So, if you want some tips on how to shoot great Pickleball photos or videos you will enjoy this podcast.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What does it take to produce professional Pickleball videos
- How Steve was able to transition into photography
- What is Coach Me Pickleball and which well known professional is Steve’s partner
- What are the most popular videos that he produces
- How long it takes to script, shoot, and edit quality videos
- How Steve is able to shoot such incredible photos of the professional players