Depending on your age, you may or may not know what a hitchhiker is. But senior pro Rich Lively explains what it is and how it can help your backhand flip in Pickleball. We also discuss a Pickleball myth and Palmolive dish soap, so get ready for a fun and lively podcast episode.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How a golf and tennis pro came to Pickleball and became a senior pro
- Why having fast hands in Pickleball is a myth
- How you should hold your paddle to be prepared for different shots
- What is the hitchhiker’s guide to the backhand flip
- What it means to have soft hands in Pickleball and what helps you have them
Mentioned in the Show