Andrea Ingvalson was a physical educator teaching the sport of Pickleball to kids for many years. She talks about the differences between teaching adults and children and gives some great tips for players without a previous sports background.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Andrea was introduced to the sport of Pickleball in the 1980s
- What is the most significant difference between teaching the sport to children versus adults
- What Pickleball players, especially older ones, need to do on and off the court
- How she helps adults without a sports background, learn the game
- How Andrea was able to work with a committee to fund six new Pickleball courts in Wisconsin