Christina Bolton was surprised when she was asked to create a video about why you get frustrated on the Pickleball court. That is because even Christina admits she can have a temper on the court. So perhaps she is one of the best people to ask about this topic as she has several tips on overcoming frustrations on the Pickleball court.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What are the challenges of playing primarily with men at the higher levels
- How Christina learned to overcome her frustrations on the court
- What are the top three reasons players become frustrated with Pickleball
- How to overcome anxiety when you are nervous on the court
- When it is okay to react to something that is frustrating you in Pickleball