This is one of those podcast episodes where the audio isn’t quite as good as it usually is, but it is well worth listening to because I’m talking with Neil Mediratta who recently had a big win in men’s doubles against two of the top players in the world. We also take a really deep dive into how to evaluate your opponent’s tendencies.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Neil was able to progress so quickly in Pickleball despite not playing college tennis
- How he uses video analysis to improve his game and learn about his opponent
- What tactic helped Neil and his partner beat two of the top professionals in a recent tournament
- What is the most important thing another professional taught him
- What motivates Neil during a tournament
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of being short