When Dekel Bar first started playing Pickleball, he did not think he would become too serious about the game after competing in pro tennis. However, he is one of the top players in the sport plus he is involved in two Pickleball business ventures. In this episode, Dekel and I discuss all of that plus we go deep on how to hit four types of volleys.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why Dekel transitioned from pro tennis to pro-Pickleball
- How Dekel, Ben Johns, and Collin Jones make the time to teach Pickleball in really cool international destinations
- How Pickleball is growing in Israel
- Why you should stay as close to the kitchen line as possible
- What are the four different types of volleys and how to hit them