You might be surprised to know that the number one senior pro-Mattias Johansson, is wrapped up like a mummy when he plays due to many injuries. So you might wonder how he made it to the number one rating in singles. In this episode, we cover just that as he talks about the mind-body connection, and you will also be surprised at how many miles he logs during a tournament.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why Mattias did not reach number one in his age group in tennis
- What the UC Riverside tennis team thinks about their coach playing Pickleball
- How Mattias became the top-ranked senior pro for singles in Pickleball
- What is the advantage of visualizing your game
- Why Mattias cannot train as much as he would like to
- How many miles he logs during a tournament