The last time I had Tony Roig on the Pickleball Fire podcast, we didn’t have a chance to talk about respect the X. But that is such a great strategy so we go deep into today along with some information on the upcoming virtual Pickleball Summit.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What is the Pickleball Summit, and how it can help your game
- Who is speaking at the event and how to get a free ticket so you can attend
- What are the three pillars of Pickleball
- Why you need to respect the X in Pickleball and why it is not always correct for the forehand to take the middle
- In what situations should you break the X, and what is the difference between the big X and little X