Grizzly bears, tutus, and seesaws. Is this really a Pickleball podcast? I am here with Keith Valentine of the Pickleball pirates and we discuss all of those things plus how to neutralize bangers.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What led Keith to Pickleball after being a devout tennis player
- What are the Pickleball Pirates, and how why Keith chose that name
- Which shot of Keith’s looks like a grizzly bear dancing in a tutu
- How to neutralize bangers with shot selection and grip pressure
- How a seesaw relates to your paddle position on the Pickleball court