Most of us just get on the courts and want to play the game. But have you considered writing things down to improve your Pickleball performance? Jody Belsher, the author of the Pickleball Workbook, discusses what to include in your tournament checklist and the scientifically proven benefits of journaling.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Jody played tennis on a college team when she was in her forties
- What is journaling, and how it can help your Pickleball game
- What you can include in your journal and what science has to say about writing things down
- What level of player can benefit from the Pickleball Workbook
- What to include in a tournament checklist