Julian Arnold considers himself a jokester when not playing Pickleball. But on the court, this professional is known for his fiery personality. So in this episode, we talk about the importance of finding the right intensity level for peak performance on the Pickleball court.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Pickleball helped Julian deal with his depression after a significant life event
- How he can now focus on Pickleball full time as a professional
- Why Austin, TX has become a nexus for pro players
- How Julian’s fiery personality on the court impacts his game
- How he handles distractions on the court