On the podcast, I talk with Pickleball pros about how to improve your game from a strategy and technique perspective. But I love talking to National Champion Brett Noel as he discusses how to get the right mental state to improve your game.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What two questions Brett asked his opponent after a loss
- Why was he okay with losing a game 11-0
- What Brett finds frustrating when people ask him to play
- What helped him to progress as a player
- How can you give yourself and your partner permission to improve
- Why you should be aware of Pickleball lawyers