Dick Johnson, who is now 82 years old, has so many pickleball accomplishments including being recently inducted into the Huntsman Senior Games Hall of fame. Dick has a great story. Plus he has some excellent tips on being offensive in Pickleball and we talk about how that helps your game.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Pickleball saved Dick’s life
- Which honor he recently received
- What happened a couple of years ago when trying to do an Erne in a tournament
- Why he likes to hit the ball hard if he isn’t playing well
- Why it is important to be more offensive as your skill level improves
Mentioned in the Show