It’s been a few weeks since I recorded a podcast, but today I am talking with performance coach Dr. Michelle who works with athletes to improve their focus so they can win more games. We dig in deep to give you some tips on how multi-tasking impacts your game, to stay in the present, and to improve your consistency.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What is the first thing that goes haywire when you are on the court
- What it means to multi-task in Pickleball and how it impacts your game
- What is the biggest mental challenge for beginners
- What are three ways to develop consistency in your game
- How to develop a present focus so you are not thinking about the past or future points