I’m not sure how I did it, but in all my years of schooling, I never took a physics class. So I’m happy to have on the Pickleball Fire podcast today, Tom Meyer, who will explain the physics of the game in a way that I think we can all relate to.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Where the sweet spot of a Pickleball paddle is really located
- How far you should take your paddle back when hitting the ball
- Why your Pickleball serve is slower than you think
- Where you should hit the ball on the paddle to make it spin to the right and left
- What Tom puts on the wall and bottom of his bed to improve his reaction time
- How you should stand when you hit your serve